Fire Damage Restoration
IN A MATTER OF MOMENTS, A FIRE CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Hopefully everyone has escaped unharmed, but what happen afterwards?
Most people are shaken by the event, unsure what to do next. Perhaps the fire damage has destroyed your business and your source of income or it could be your home with all your irreplaceable possessions. One thing is for sure, you will want to begin the fire restoration process as soon as possible to get your life back on track.
ITC Restoration, is an Orlando Florida based company that can help you begin the rebuilding process and bring your home or business back to it’s original condition or better. From emergency board-up to finished reconstruction and remodeling, trust ITC Restoration to assist you in rebuilding from this devastating occurrence. We have experience from rebuilding from fires caused by:
ITC Restoration is available 24/7 for emergency fire damage restoration services in Orlando, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Clermont and many other communities in the central Florida region. We will bill your insurance company, using insurance company standard estimating software to ensure that your claims processing goes smoothly. Don’t let fire damage in Orlando ruin your life. Contact ITC Restoration to begin the rebuilding and healing process.
We use professional methods to eliminate the smoke and soot residue inside your home and the heating and ventilation duct work. Soot is an oily substance that occurs from the incomplete combustion of flame and will linger after a fire creating odors and possible health risks. Sometimes the use of an ozone generator will be necessary to chemically break down the smoke molecules in the ducts, ducts will continue to spread soot through the house after restoration efforts unless professionally cleaned.
- Pay close attention to food that is in the stove or oven. Many fires start in the kitchen when people forget they have food on the stove or in the oven.
- Pay close attention to candles or open flames. Avoid lighting candles when you are tired or sleepy.
- If your electrical panel box seems outdated, have it inspected and replaced if necessary by a licensed electrician.
- Have a family evacuation plan in place if you suddenly need to escape from your house.
- Pick a holiday or birthday to inspect or replace the batteries in your smoke detectors.
Be safe around fire and prepared if the unthinkable happens. The difference between life and death in a fire could be just a few seconds. If you do suffer fire damage in your Orlando home or business, call ITC Restoration at (407) 235-0249.